Increase your sales on ebay
Try using our logo, or a banner to boost your sales. This way, instead of offering "Pick up Only", you can link to a dedicated and specialist eBay delivery service, that has been in operation since 2004. Your customers will have a fixed price delivery, and you will see an increase in sales. Your customers will know they are using a first class furniture courier to move their item safely and securely, and you will know it arrives safely.
Man With Van UK's eBay Delivery Service will give you:
- More time to sell, as you will have less enquires for transport.
- All inclusive courier rates and insurance without the extras, ensuring your buyers peace of mind, which means more of your items will sell.
- Advanced notification of collection and delivery with a two hour window.
- Man With Van UK also offers fixed deliveries to regular sellers, meaning your potential customers will have the same delivery costs across the country, not per mile, dramatically increasing sales.
- All you need to do is to display our logo on your eBay descriptions.
Potential Buyers will click the Man With Van UK Logo which will direct them to our main website to view our "Auction Quotes" page. After filling this in, our Online Bespoke Booking system will allow your customer to pay via Paypal, ensuring they know the transaction is as safe as an eBay Purchase.
Choose the size of banner you want to use from the choices on the right or email us if you want a specific size of banner. Regular eBay sellers should contact us for a custom banner, to suit the style of your eBay Listing Template.
Note: You need to have the HTML tab selected at the top of your listings page for the logo to work. Please copy and paste the html script below: Please make sure you copy and paste ALL of the code for the banners to show correctly. The HTML tab can be found immediately below the "Describe the item you're selling" section, when you write the auction listing. As default, this tab will be "Standard". Simply Click the "HTML" tab next to this, and insert the code at the end of your listing.